Loreal Paris Ever Pure Sulfate Free Color Care System : Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner : Review

Like I've always said ...drugstore shampoos and conditioners are great ! They work very well for me. Most spas and high end hair care stores take pride in their "sulfate free " products but somehow they never worked on my hair and they cost a bomb ! But a lot of women seem to be moving away from regular shampoos to sulfate free ones. The sulfate in regular shampoos supposedly strip our hair of moisture and color. Loreal took note of all this and came out with their own version of a sulfate free shampoo and condi for drugstore queens like me.

After having had a pretty good experience with their Vive Pro line I was excited to see what this does to my hair. I tried the Ever Pure Shampoo in Rosemary Mint and the Conditioner in Rosemary Juniper. Both the scents were super refreshing and left my hair smelling fresh ! The rosemary mint might be a little strong if you've never used a mint shampoo before. But with time I'm sure it'll grow on you.

Though it is sulfate free, the shampoo creates mad lather ! I love it ! It cleans without drying and for $6.99, it turned out to be a very good product. The conditioner followed up just as good with its creamy texture and good moisturizing properties. Overall they worked just as well as the Vive Pro did. Very very good but not outta the world.

Have you tried the Loreal Ever Pure line yet ? What did you think of it ? What is your fav drugstore shampoo & condi ? I am looking out for a new combo now and would love to hear whats doing ti for you !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike