Lipstick Queen Big Bang Illusion Gloss : Review & Swatches

Lipstick Queen is not just the queen of lipsticks , she's also a major lip gloss queen. The Big Bang Illusion Glosses ($20) from LQ are hands down some of the best glosses I have ever tried. Lots of color, sexy shine, super hydrating, brilliant texture and , and Zero stickiness, ladies ! I can have all the hair on my face and none of them will end up on sticking to my lips ! Phew...what a relief !
I tried the glosses in two shades - Creation & Black Hole. Creation is a sheer sparkling rose shade - absolutely fabulous texture and gives a my lips but better kinda look. Black Hole in the other hand is a deep deep gorgeous wine shade. It is just the color you've been dreaming of. Dark, Sophisticated, so lady like yet so very mysterious and almost vampire-ish. If you love dark lip colors; you've finally come home. Even if you don't, try this and you'll come around.



Its a rainy rainy Saturday for me, here. But I love it ! I love waking up to wet grasses and the pitter patter of rain outside my window. Its coming down now , so I guess I'll head out to the mall. I wanna check out these new lippies from Smashbox. They look fab and I'm gonna see if they are worth the dough. What am I wearing ? Black Hole, of course ! I washed my hair last night and haven't brushed it yet so its all in pretty waves. However, one stroke of the brush and they'll turn straight and boring. Hair woes...

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike