Loreal Studio Line Smoothing Cream : Review

I try my best not to use many products on my hair. It has probably got to do with the way I was brought up. Growing up, my mom always told me that the more products I add, the worse my hair will get and I now have it stamped on my brain.


I've had this cream for about 5 months in the cupboard and finally this week I put it to test. The humidity and the heat is causing my hair to become completely frizzy and dry. I just had to tame it ! So, I took a good blob of the Loreal Studio Line Smoothing Cream and put it on a flat plate / saucer. Taking a little at a time , I spread them on my palms and ran my hand into my hair, spreading it all along my long hair. I did this on washed hair , when my hair was about 85% dry. By then I guess I know , how bad the situation is and how much damage control needs to be done.

The cream calmed the dryness and the frizz a whole lot. It did not flatten out my hair and I still had the bounce of freshly washed hair. Loreal says, it is suppose to give a silky shine effect . Unfortunately, I got no such thing but hey, I was doing cartwheels over just the frizz being controlled. If you have super thick straight / wavy hair I highly recommend trying this cream to control frizz . It only costs $4.99 and comes in a pretty decent size !

I'd love to know what you guys do to combat dryness and frizz. Is there a special product you trust your hair with ?

What products do you use on your hair other than Shampoo & Conditioner ?



Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike