Summer Makeup Inspiration - Needed Here !

This summer I promise myself that I wont do the tired oily mess look. Instead I am putting together simple looks that I know I can wear with the heat. One such look was the girly pink look that Neha Dhupia, an Indian actress wore recently . It was simple, sexy, fresh and can be created with just one product ! I have a few such simple looks in mind, all inspired by celebrities , models, runway trends and multifunctional products that anybody can re-create. I'll tell you all about it soon but before I post them I want to hear from you.

Do you have a favorite look for summer ? Is there a particular look sported by your favorite celebrity that you think is easy breezy for summer ? Do you have a product that comes outta hibernation on those hot days ? Send in the pics / tell me about them and I'll put together a summer look album for all of us ! If your inspirational look is on some other website, just leave a link below in the comments. Tell me - IG, I want to look like this , this summer. We all need inspiration to look good despite the sweat and irritation caused by the heat. So why not help each other !

I am *so* looking forward to see what you are aiming to look like this summer !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike