The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Spray : Review

I feel HOT during summers. LOL, well that's a given but the emphasis is on HOT. It has something to do with my internal body composition - I feel way too hotter than most people. I am the opposite of vampires ( sorry I just saw The New Moon trailer and I just had to say it). I am constantly washing my feet with cool water when at home so my body feels just a bit cooler.

That should tell you enough about why I am excited over a blue cooling spray for my feet. The moment I saw the Peppermint Cooling Spray from The Body Shop ($10) I knew it was made for me. The cooling menthol and peppermint oils provide much needed relief to my burning toes. It also has Castor Oil, the only other cooling oil I know of ! My mom always said that if I kept my head and feet cool, the rest of the body's temperature gets automatically readjusted. I don't know the science behind this but the refreshing effect of the menthol feels glorious during theses never ending hot summer months.

Do you know where they sell menthol / peppermint oils ? I am thinking of making this spray myself. But I need to find out the secret behind the instant drying and absence of grease despite the oils. Once I get my hands on that, I'm gonna start whipping up stuff in my kitchen. Who knows I might be the next Shehnaz Hussain or Lisa Price. Now tell me where can I find the oils ?

Oh how I love this song !



Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike