Borghese Labbro Più Paffuto Tinted Lip Plumper : Review

Lets just call it the Borghese Tinted Lip Plumper. And while I'm telling you what to call it, let me also tell you what it does and how and why I need it.

Why Do I need a Lip Plumper & How It Works

Lets start with the whyz. Y'all know I got full lips and don't really not anything to make them bigger but I love me some plumping goodness on these puckers of mine. I love how all the lines disappear and I have barbie like smooth lips free of ridges and cracks. Essentially I think that is part of what plumpers do. They fill in the teeny tiny folds on your lips, give them a smooth surface which automatically kicks up the volume. This smooth, luscious goodness stays on for at least 10 - 12 hours. My lips remain full even after I actually wipe the gloss off ! May be that's why its priced at $31.50. You feel the effect long after it has come and gone...

Lemme tell ya the how-zzz. It stings a teeny bit and tingles a whole lot. The stinging was actually a lot lesser than most other real plumping glosses. Its funny, I had this urgent need to laugh when my lips started tingling from the gloss. I mean who laughs at tingling lips - I do. In the name of vanity be prepared to experience three minutes of funny-somethings-happening-on-my-lips sensation. Once it stops, stand back and admire the beauty of full lips.

There is a little color...

They are tinted lip glosses and not full on pigmented ones so the color is not a whole lot. I think its made that way so you can easily layer it over or under you favorite lip color and make it look like your lips are naturally that full. I personally like wearing it on its own because the Flamingo Gold shade I have is a natural looking pink with a hint of shimmer - uber pretty. Also unlike the glosses that make you look like you have full lips ( and are non - stingy) these do not give out a fake over shiny effect. The last thing you want on full lips are the over blingy cheap looking glosses !

Read more on the Borghese Tinted Lip Plumper here

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike