How Bout Some Cadaver Lips, Folks ?

I'm sure you've heard this plenty of times from different MUAs , read it on several blogs and magazines. But have you tried it ? I am talking about this sentence " The easiest way to get the perfect nude lips is just to dab your concealer/foundation on your lips and add some clear gloss on top" Tadaaa....sounds easy and doable.

I did that, awright ! And this is what I got. Surely not a look I will ever try again. But see, I was willing to show you the terrible monstrosity of concealer on my lips just so you don't have to try it at home and get scurred. This one is not gonna show up on my Monday Make Up Tip Scrolls. Its not one for girls blessed with pigmented lips.

Do you do this ? Temme if I've gotten the trick wrong. I'm all for multipurpose products and if my foundation or concealer can gimme Kim.K lips. I'll do it.


Love,
Indian Girl

Categories: ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike