NYX Powder Blushes : Swatches and Review

The beauty community's love for all things NYX is well documented on the Internet. So, I am not going to tell you about how good this stuff is, about how it blends brilliantly, how it is so wonderfully pigmented, how it is so fine milled and I am definitely not going to tell you about how it so cheap and yet on par with department store stuff. No I'm so not getting into all that.


What I will tell you about are these two shades I have - Mauve and Terracotta. Mauve is the ' cant you see I'm at a conservative work place ' kinda shade while terracotta is a 'fun in the sun' kinda shade. Mauve - you can give it a miss unless you are looking for a ' cant you see I'm at a conservative work place ' blush. Terracotta you must go get. It works well as a blush, as a bronzer on ( deeper skin tones) and gives a wonderful golden glow along with some terracotta goodness. If you had to spend $6 and get only one NYX blush I'd strongly recommend this shade. Its Gawgus !

Have y'all tried this good stuff form NYX ? Whats your favorite shade of blush from them ? Tell me, don't you totally agree with me on Terracotta. Hawt !

Love,
Indian Girl
PS : Forgive the absence of another 't' in terracotta. Lets make do with one 't' for today.

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike