Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque : Review



I bought this product purely based on the rating and reviews on MUA. I had actually never even noticed it at the drug stores until I went looking for it. Another big reason was the mint part. Your girl here loves anything and everything mint. Mint chocolates, mint ice creams, mint chutney, mint foot spray, mint chewing gum and much much more.

The product smells great ! I almost wanna eat it if I can manage to get the stuff outta the tube. I think its packed under high pressure and you'll need just as much pressure to get the product out. Its a thick thick paste. Because its so thick, applying the product is also a bit time taking. It cleaned my face thoroughly but it left me super dry. I think it helped clear a few tiny breakouts I had on my neck. Given how dry I felt I am guessing this would be better choice for girls with oily skin than for my normal - dry skin. Have you tried the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask ? Did it work any better on you ?

Lets Talk Ice Cream !
What is your favorite ice cream flavor ? High five if its mint chocolate chip ! The best mint chocolate chip ice cream is made by Braum's, just in case you wanted to know my favorite.

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike