Sonam Kapoor's Loreal Ad - Say What ?

Not a big fan of this girl since I saw an interview of hers at the Loreal party. All her casual interviews are pretty cute but this Loreal one did require a dose of professionalism. To me she sounded like a 10 year old who was trying to make a speech. I wouldn't hire her to represent my brand if I had one. But since that's not happening anytime soon...may be you could tell me what she's telling after the words " Like a pearl....its...."...its what ?

Not feeling the ad either. The first close up shot shows the abundance of makeup. If its for a skincare line, I'd keep her face looking as natural possible. Its very pretty makeup but just a bit more for the ad. I'm a BIG fan of Indian adverts, just not this one. We make some of the best, most meaningful ones . The BGM is pretty good but that's about it.

That apart, I believe pearl is very good for the skin. Is the line now available in Indian markets ? Have you tried it ? Any good ? Tell me tell me...I wanna know



Love,
Indian Girl

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike