What Goes In For A Better You ?

Personally I don't take anything special internally to aid outside beauty , be it for my skin or hair or nails. I sure would like to care take of myself. In general I eat healthy and that's it. I take in loads of veggies, fruits, nuts (every morning) and drink plenty of water. Its not like I make a conscious effort to intake all this but being a foodie does have its advantages. My regular eating habits have kept me the way I am. Except for my nails I'd say everything else is pretty good.


But then I wonder, should I be doing anything else ? Should I take multivitamins regularly ? Should I drink a tbsp of Vitamin E daily ? Fish capsules ? Or is there something else everybody is doing that I am not aware of ?

What do you do to keep you looking healthy and better ? Is there anything special you eat or drink that has had visible effects on your body ? And no thankfully, we not talking the sideways effect that comes from ice creams and chocolates.

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike