Avon Big Color Glossy Lip Pencil : Review

Remember I told you about these pencils before ? A few days back, when I was talking about these other pencils ?

Remember ? Work that brain.
Work it work work
Work it work work...

May be your memory will be triggered by an image. Lets give that a try.

Good. Pictures always work !

I found these new pencils when I was looking for alternatives to the $22 Lipstick Queen China Town Glossy Pencils . These Avon darlings cost only $6 and are equally good ! They are bit less "glossy" than the LQ ones but they are extremely moisturizing. It will still glide on dry summer lips. The colors are non-neonish, more wearable type. I tested out Glossy Sand - a nude brown and Glossy Celestial - a sheer red with a hint of pink. I liked them both. Sand, I liked more. Celestial was a little "mature" for me.


err...celestial

Have you tried these pencils ?
Or the NARS matte pencils ? Are they good ?

Now onto HEARTBREAKING BEAUTY NEWS

My beloved Bobbi Brown Illuminating bronzing powder broke. Broke into pieces. Tiny tiny pieces. You know how much I love them. I spoke about it here, here, here, here and here. And now its broken. Truly devastating.


Now onto WHATTHE...BEAUTY NEWS

What the h@ll . So Bath bombs don't make foam ? They dissolve ? Seriously ? D-I-S-S-O-L-V-E ? Why are they calling them bath bombs ? They should call it bath eggs coz they break that's all or bath dissolvents. I really thought I'd drop the bath bomb into my beautifully washed and cleaned tub and a hissing noise would be followed by foam miraculously appearing to create a exciting bubbly bubble bath. But No. They dissolved. The only good thing is this one ( Lush - Sex Bomb) had a nice relaxing aroma.

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike