Ban Clinical Defense Roll On Antiperspirant : Review

Good Morning Ladies !

Happy Monday ! Lets start off the day with a product that works !

The New Clinical Defense Roll On Antiperspirant were created with the highest percentage of antiperspirant level possible without a prescription. That sounds safe and good ! I was up was testing it after my recent Dove debacle. Plus I had never tried a roll on before. Seriously, why didn't I ? Its way better than stick ! None of the thick pastiness of the stick or the white residue. They dry immediately and remain completely invisible !

The BAN Clinical Defense Roll On worked very well for me. It did keep me dry at least 8-9 hours. I wouldn't stretch it out to 24 hours though they claim it is a 24 hour wetness protection. But then again, antiperspirants work differently on each of us. For me 8 hours dryness was more than enough. I was also really happy that even after two hours of sweating at the gym, I did not stink one bit. In other words I don't have to do my laundry that often. Now that's a great feeling!

Have you tried BAN products ? Did you like em ? What is your fav deo / antiperspirant ?

Price - $6.99
Purchase - Drugstores
Purpose - Clinical Strength Antiperspirant
PositionLove,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike