The Hair Pics n All !

Hiya Ladies !

Aww...arnt you guys sweet ! Its not exactly shoulder length. I'd say it is midway between the shoulder and elbow. I didn't plan on putting up hair pics but now since so many of you wrote in I decided to put a few up. Thank you for all the emails and comments ! Here you go...just for ya !

Lotta bangs, right ! I can wear em all on one side ...

Or I could have a few hanging on the other side. I like this a lot, when I have my hair down.

I could also put it all up and it doesn't feel so heavy !! It actually looks super cute !

Last night I was playing with a couple of new eyeliners. There are 5 shades - all gorgeous !!! Take a guess at which brand this could be ! Here I have a green one along the water line, a bronzy/dirty gold shade along the lower lash line and a purple one along the upper lash line. Again, I was just playing around so forgive lack groomed brows, concealer et cetera et cetera.



Love,
Indian Girl

Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike