Hiya

Hiya Ladies !!

Loads to tell you about but don't feel like it today. I really really wanna tell you about my new
Cleanser crush
. Its actually a month old ...but still feels new and I still go all weak in the knees for it. But wont talk about it today. Lets just chat today. Okay ?

Tomorrow morning, I have my hair appointment. I have also planned on interviewing my stylist so I can pick up a few tips that we can all share. I'll document the whole experience here. Do you have any questions you want me to ask ? My major question is gonna be about volume on top of my hair. I know I need it - A LOT ! Also I'm gonna carry the few hair products I have and ask her how I can make the best use out of them. Hopefully she'll have a few tricks up her sleeve ! Tell me what questions you have !! I bet I need the answers for questions I haven't thought of yet.

Moving onto makeup - your girl here is still indulging on Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder. Uff...what a mouthful ! I've found that pairing it with a rose - pink blush ( Jouer - Bougainvillea) on top my cheeks is causing major glowing action. Such developments need to be shared ! Herez a pic.

Lippies lippies. A girl can never have enough lippies. The Avon version of LQ China Town Glossy Pencils are equally good and cost only $6. Their colors are a lot more easily wearable kind so a lot of folks will love it but a small part of me wishes they has a few fun neon shades like LQ. I'm wearing the shade Sand today.

I also found an awesome foundation for the Glowy Dewy Look post that I'm working on. I ransacked Macys in my search for it. Order has been restored, since.

That's it for now. You temme whats going on with ya ! What are you crushing on ? And yeah the questions too !

Love,
Indian Girl

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike