Jouer Highlighter : Tiare - Queen Of Highlighters

I cant believe I hadn't blogged about one of my most favorite highlighters yet ! I realized this only when a reader had written asking for recommendations on highlighters and I wrote to her about Jouer. I've had it for a long time and I really don't know how I missed a post on it ! I really wasn't intending to keep it from you guys . Of course not ! Makeup discoveries are meant to be shared just like that Snickers bar in your hand. Pass me that , will ya .


Its Delicate & Subtle
Ladies this is the queen of my highlighters stash. Its weightless , sophisticated, refined and sauve. Tiare is a light shimmery gold in the pan. Notice the words in the pan because on the face it turns to a delicate angel like glow that looks like its coming right out of your cheeks. I'd say its a must have for brides. Who doesn't wanna look angelic on THE day ! But then again the delicate glow does not translate as well in photos ...so...

It is definitely one of the most elegant highlighters out there . Though so subtle it does make a difference on my face. Usually I apply it with my fingers just rubbing a bit on top of my cheeks and along the bridge of my nose. But off late I have been using the makeup wedges. I dampen them a bit, squeeze out the water and use it to spread the highlighter on my cheeks using dabbing motions. Works wonders ! The wedges cost a $ at Big Lots.

Love,
Indian Girl

Categories: , , , ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike