My Hair Has Cheap Taste

After two months of testing out a bunch of expensive hair care products last night I went back to the oldie goldies in my bathroom cupboard - Pantene Ice Shampoo and Pantene Moisturizing Conditioner. The result - best hair I've had in two months ! What can I say - My Hair Has Cheap Taste !

Some of my favorite drugstore shampoos and conditioners are Pantene, Revlon Balsam Conditioner , Herbal Essences for Straight Hair, Tressemme. They have all worked well for me at some point or the other !

What about you ? Is hair care cheap for ya ? Do you have to buy something a little more expensive to keep em tame ? What is your fav shampoo and conditioner ?

Also, later today will you help me answer a reader's question ? Pretty please...


Love,
Indian Girl

Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike