Priyanka Kothari Want To Look Sexy

Devansh Patel meets Nitin, RGV's new find and Priyanka, RGV's old obsession, for a scary and funny rendezvous on their film Agyaat, their first scary experience, their scary films and the ever so scary Ram Gopal Varma.

Southern sensation - RGV or Nitin?
Nitin: I think you should ask this to him. But I guess he likes South Indian actors. I think he likes actors who suit the roles written by his writers or him. That's how I was born in Bollywood. RGV is my father you can say.

RGV uses everyone?
Nitin: RGV uses everyone or not, I don't know. This is my first film with him. So after the film releases and it's over, I'll let you know. If he likes an actor very much, he'll cast him in three to four of his movies and write a special part for him. That's what I know.

Priyanka: RGV isn't a business man who will use you for his benefit or others. He is a professional. RGV squeezes your performance out and uses it. So in that context, I can say that he uses his actors for the better.


First scary experience...
Nitin: When I was in my ninth standard, I was going out to play cricket at around six in the morning. I was going on my cycle and put my bat on the carrier of the cycle. Suddenly I could feel someone touching me.

When I looked back, I saw my bat wasn't on the carrier. It was down. I screamed like a mad man. I still don't know how did the bat came down from the carrier or was someone really behind me.

Priyanka: Whenever I look myself in the mirror, I get scared (laughs). Seriously, just a couple of days back, I dreamt that someone called Agyaat was trying to kill me.

It was scary because all day you are promoting the film, all day you see your promos on the television, all day you talk about your film. Isn't that a scary thing to do? And then when you go to sleep in the night, it comes to haunt you.

Bollywood to Tollywood
Nitin: There is a lot of difference when you work in the South and in Bollywood. Here everything is planned. Out there, you get scripts in the morning and you have to read and act them out. Bollywood is world over but our films down South will always remain down South. They'll never come up.


Priyanka: Whether it's a Bollywood camera or a Tollywood camera, I have to emote in front of the lens. I will have to look sexy in front of both the cameras. Bollywood is very professional and so is the filmmaking down South.

I see no big difference there. It's the language which is the biggest barrier. South Indian films are more regional than worldwide.

Scary films
Nitin: Evil Dead part one and two; Phoonk and Agyaat are the scariest films I've seen. You look into Varma sir's eyes for five minutes and you'll get scared (laughs)

Priyanka: My favourite scary films are the Blair Witch Project, Bhoot, Phoonk and the Bride of Chucky.

Going wild with Priyanka
Nitin: Ramu Sir briefed me on all the songs and the way he wanted to shoot them. The songs were too intense and the emotions were even more. Priyanka came across as any other co-star except that she is too hot to handle (laughs). I taught Priyanka how to diet while we were shooting for the songs of Agyaat. She kept on eating oranges and I kept on eating chicken and egg whites so that we could go wild.

Ramu the choreographer
Nitin: Ramu sir is everything, from a spot boy to a director. That is Ram Gopal Varma. He will do anything for his film. He won't choreograph the steps for us but will improvise if I am not holding Priyanka in the right position or I am not giving the intense look, etc.

Priyanka: Imagine Ram Gopal Varma dancing (laughs). He will not dance and show you your steps but will create the moments for his actors according to their body language.

Getting attracted
Nitin: I've only got attracted to my first co-star Sadah in the South. It was the first time I had to kiss her, it was the first time I had to hold her and from the second film onwards the attraction fizzed off. I am not married so I have a lot of time to get attracted to somebody.

Priyanka: I got attracted to all my heroes. I am attracted towards Nitin too. I am saying this in front of him because feelings are feelings. One time hug or a one time kiss, it's the feelings that counts.

Scary Indian Press
Nitin: There was a scary thing that got published in the papers down South. I was shooting my third last film when an article appeared stating that I got married to my co-star Bhavna and we were off on our honeymoon to Malaysia. Such news can only get published in South.

Priyanka: I remember just before the release of my film James, I said, "I don't have any expectations from the film." After the film released, an article appeared which read: 'Priyanka didn't expect anything because she knew James will not work'. RGV and Priyanka Kothari stories too were famous and scary for quite some time.


Scary RGV
Nitin: He is cool. I can sit like a friend next to him and talk. He is that good to talk too. He is scary because he only talks about films (laughs). My favourite RGV films are Shiva, Sarkar and Agyaat.

Priyanka: Whenever I speak to him, it's only about films. He is obsessed with them. That is not scary RGV but a seduced RGV. A person who is seduced by films. My favourite RGV films are Rangeela, Satya, Sarkar and Agyaat.

Scary box office
Nitin: The first day will decide the fate of Agyaat. I think Kaminey's audience will be different and Agyaat's will be very different. Kaminey is like a fifty crore film and ours is just a five crore film. So even if Agyaat runs for two weeks, it's a super hit.

Priyanka: Every movie has its own fate. It's nothing to do with Kaminey releasing one week after Agyaat also. When Hangover got released, I saw no promo of it, no posters, nothing. Still it became a bigger hit than Kambakkht Ishq. People decide what they want to go and watch and not the box office.


Agyaat in one word
Nitin: Super Hit

Priyanka: Knowing something.

Categories:

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike