A Purple - Blue Eye Look With Orissa Cosmetics

As promised , this is a look I did with the purple mineral eyeshadow I received from Orissa Cosmetics. Me not liking loose powder shadows is well documented on this blog but then the purple was so gawgus I had to give it a go !

This is what I ended up with. Isn't the color pretty ! I have in the past tried a few loose shadows and my biggest issue was fall out. With this shadow, there was fall out but very very very less. It sticks very easily to skin, to the eyeshadow primer and has a long stay-time on my lids. The feel of the shadow though shimmery is silky and soft making it blend effortlessly. You can almost see the softness in the pics. This is the only shade I've tried but I am looking forward to ordering a couple more shades when their site is updated.





Products Used & Description :

1. Start off by applying concealer all over the lids and under the eyes
I used Cover FX Camouflage Concealer - Light (my new super favorite concealer !!)

2. Apply an eyeshadow primer / base.
I used Urban Decay Sin Primer

3. Apply the purple shadow on the inner half of the eyelid
I used the purple shade form Orissa Cosmetics

4. Apply a dark blue shadow on the outer corner, crease and blend forever.
I used Urban Decay Eye Shadow - Goddess

5. Apply a shimmery beige shadow as highlighter
I used Prescriptives Shadow - Sand Crystal

6. Apply the same beige shadow on the eyeball area of the lid to create a nice metallic gradation.

7. Follow with a blue gel eyeliner along upper lash line, pencil liner along water line and the purple shadow along lower lash line
I used Rock & Republic Bound Gel Liner - Mental, Sally Hansen Carmindy Pencil Liner - Blue Indigo

8. Do your brows. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
I used Milani Brow Pencil - Natural Taupe and Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara.

9. Apply a bit of the beige shimmery shadow on the inner corner just to brighten the eyes.

That's it !

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike