Why Kashmira had a bikini bath in Iss Jungle









Kashmira Shah is the latest celebrity to exit Sony Entertainment Television's Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. The actress was apparently brought in to raise the show's TRPs and did it quite effectively. During her stay, she stirred things up quite considerably by creating friction between the contestants, and cooling off in a bikini bath.
She spoke to Rajul Hegde about her experience in the Malaysian jungles.
Do you think you lived up to the expectations of the channel?
I did more than exceed their expectations. They thought I would take two days to start trouble in the camp but it started on day one itself. People like Aman Verma were trying to sleep their way into the finals. Everyone was portrayed to be this one big happy family and would be sad when two people were in the bottom two. But Akashdeep Saighal and Chetan Hansraj were very happy that Marc Robinson got eliminated because they considered Anaida to be of the weaker sex, and that they would beat her in the finals. No one went on the show to let the other win.
You went there to create trouble but came out saying that people were fighting a lot.
That is for their sake. If I had not done that, Chetan's real self would not have come out. He threw the mike and said ever since I had gone in, they had begun fighting and before that everything was fine.







You had gone there for a purpose but had to face a tough life. How was your jungle experience?
The next time I have to do something like this, I will tell the makers that I need to be in touch with my family. And I need coffee! They made me stay like a contestant. I can't even wax my legs now because of the insect bites.
The living area was not very clean. Every time something would fall on the bed. We would get half a mug of rice and one mug of soya beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
How comfortable were you with the idea of the whole nation watching you take a bath in a bikini?
It would take four days for the clothes to dry there because it would rain often. My option was to show myself bathing in a bikini or be dirty like Mona Wasu. She rarely had a bath and was called khaaj-khujli. You cannot even put perfume there because the animals might get attracted to the smell. Then I thought how does it matter as I am looking good anyway [laughs].

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike