kate gosselin hairstyle pictures

Again, I had a new hair cut. Part of the changes I did in order for me to be prepare & handle two kids. This haircut is already my second one for this year alone. And I would say that it becomes shorter & shorter.

If you are familiar on this TLC’s “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ show, you will definitely have an idea from this post’s title itself.

With my addition on this show, I learned so many things on how to manage two kids without babysitter nor stay-home helper. It was pretty hard at first but so far I feel that I’m on t75th percentage on this adjustment.
kate gosselin hairstyle pics
kate gosselin hairstyle pic
kate gosselin hairstyle photo

kate gosselin hairstyle pictures




I went to the local salon yesterday and I was joking with my stylist about Kate's hairstyle. She said that someone actually brought in a picture and wanted her hairstyle. I thought she was joking but she was not! Seriously?

I personally like Kate Gosselin's hairstyle. I don't think it is easy to pull off but it looks good on Kate. Have you ever wonder what you would look like if you had a hairstyle similar to Kate? There is this neat interactive site where you can upload your own picture and click on various celebrity's hairstyle. There is one for Kate Gosselin! Check it out, it's kind of fun.


kate gosselin hairstyle

Categories: ,

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike