Toching One

11th Grade ... 

As i sat there in english class 
a stared at the girl next to me 
she was my so called "Best Friend" 
i stared at her long hairs 
and wish she was mine 
but she didn't notice me like that 
and i know it. 
AFter Class, 
she walked up to me and ask me for the notes 
she had missed the day before 
i handed them to her she said thanks 
and gave! me a kiss on the cheeks 
i want to to tell her, i want her to know 
that i dont want to be just friends 
i love her but i am just too shy 
and i dont know why 



Marriage ... 

Now i sit pews of the church 
that girl is getting now 
and drive off to her new life 
married to another man 
i wanted her to be mine 
but she didnt see me like that 
and i knew it 
but before she drove away 
she came to me and said 'u came !' 
she said thanks and kissed me on cheeks 
i want to tell her 
i want her to know 
that i dont want to be just friends 
i love her but i am just to shy .. 
and i dont know why 



Death ... 

Year passed, i looked down at the coffin 
of a girl who used to be my best friend 
at the service, they read diary entry 
she had wrote in her high school years 
this is what it read 
i stare at wishing he was mine 
but he dosnt notice me like that 
and i know it 
i want to tell him 
i want him to know that 
i dont want to be just friends 
i love him but i'm just too shy 
and i dont know why ... 
i wish he wud tell me he loved me ! 

............ ... I Wish I did too ............ ..... 

I thought to my self , and i cried. 

Categories:

0 comments:

 

fbactive

fblike